2014-present With GMA Kapuso Jingle October 27, 2002 (Instrumental version) Edit
This is Radio GMA, DWRA 92.7 MHz, a commercial FM station with 5,000 watts transmitting power, broadcasting 24 hours a day, 7 days a week over Northern Luzon, authorized under Permit No. BSD-0392-2014, issued by the National Telecommunications Commission valid until September 10, 2017.
Broadcast and production studio located at #16 Kisad Road, Baguio City, Republic of the Philippines. Transmitter site located at Brgy. Lamut, La Trinidad, Benguet.
RGMA Baguio is maintained and operated by the following personnel.
Chief Broadcast Technician:
- Alexander Semacio, License No. 95-1PI-14805
- Jose Cabualdez, License No. 95-1PI-14804
- Rommel Espenocilla, License No. 97-1PCAR-19632
- Victor Elias, License No. 97-1PCAR-19946
- Elmer Carlos, License No. 93-1PI-5846
- Antonio Cabiles, License No. 93-1PNCR-3513
- Antonio Dumlao, License No. 96-1PI-18446
- Jun Dalanay, License No. 96-1PCAR-14785
This is Radio GMA Baguio, DWRA 92.7 MHz, now signing on / off.
(Sign off) Ladies and gentlemen, The Philippine National Anthem.