Ladies and gentlemen, DXBM-FM is now signing on/off.
DXBM-FM is a commercial radio station owned and operated by the Manila Broadcasting Company.
Station DXBM operates with a power of 10,000 watts on 90.7 MHz as authorized by the National Telecommunications Commission.
DXBM-FM studio is located at MBC Compound, Brgy. Duterte, R. Castillo St., Agdao, Davao City. Our transmitter is located at Matina (Shrine) Hills, Davao City.
Station DXBM-FM is maintained by the following personnel duly licensed by the National Telecommunications Commission.
- Christopher E. Cardaño, with license number 93-1PXI-6710
- Vertuzo A. Abunda, with license number 95-1PXI-14174
- Agserse C. Redundo, with license number 95-1PXI-12923
- Allan S. Oculam, with license number 95-1PXI-14179
- Eliseo C. Pepito, with license number 97-1PXI-20702
- Dennis B. Otero, with license number 99-1PXI-22844
This station is a member of the KBP, Kapisanan ng mga Brodkaster ng Pilipinas.
DXBM-FM pledges itself to the highest standards of broadcasting ethics, and above all, dedication to public interest.
Ladies and gentlemen, the Philippine national anthem.
|Radio stations in Davao City, Philippines|
| By AM frequency
DXMF 576|DXRP 675|DXRD 711|DXGO 855|DXAH 900|DXAM 1017|DXAB 1296|DXAO 1368|DXAQ 1404|DXHH 1548