Good morning. (Sign on only) This is Bombo Radyo DZWX Baguio, a commercial radio station owned and operated by the People's Broadcasting Service, Inc. on 1035 kHz on the AM band, with Permit No. BSD-0071-2013, issued on January 1, 2013 and to expire on December 31, 2015. Issued by the National Telecommunications Commission, Department of Transportation and Communications.
Bombo Radyo DZWX Baguio operates from 4:45 in the morning until 10:00 in the evening with an authorized broadcast power of 5,000 watts.
Our studios and offices are located at the Bombo Radyo Broadcasting Center, #87 Lourdes Subdivision, Baguio City, while our transmitter is located at the Tam-awan, Pinsao, Baguio City.
Bombo Radyo Baguio is operated and maintained by the following personnel duly licensed by the National Telecommunications Commission.
First Class Radio Telephone Operators:
- Chief Technician Oscar Estolas, Sr., with NTC License Number 92-1PI-714
- Emmanuel Kiwas, Jr., with NTC License Number 92-1PI-207
- Ferdinand Rayray, with NTC License Number 97-1PI-14816
- Calixto Queras, Jr., with NTC License Number 95-1PCAR-19638
- Jimmy Garvin, with NTC License Number 96-1PCAR-14586
- Isabelo Albento, Jr., with NTC License Number 93-1PCAR-5927
and our Bombo Radyo Philippines Network Engineer:
- Engineer Randy T. Tinaja, with ECE License Number 0047057
Bombo Radyo Baguio is now signing on/off. Sign On (Ladies and Gentlemen, The CBS-NBN-PBS Bombo Radyo Philippines Corporate Song) Sign Off (Ladies and Gentlemen, The Philippine National Anthem)